The Resume Builder
Create a Resume in Minutes with Professional Resume Templates
Create a Resumein Minutes
589 Bergstrom Trail,San Francisco,CA
+1 (555) 302 4355
Senior HR Recruiter
- Ensure the recruitment procedure is followed
- Use traditional and creative sourcing methods to build valuable talent pipelines
- Manage outside third party vendors as their main point of contact, such that the hiring process is consistently followed and good relationships are maintained
- Manage the advertising of roles internally and externally
- Manage the company referral scheme
- Remain fully aware of emerging trends in the recruitment market and work with management to ensure that the company can be prepared for such changes
- Actively support and manage the promotion of recruitment campaigns e.g. graduate recruitment campaign and build relationships with educational institutes nationwide
- Confirm all interviews and manage logistical requirements for interview set up
- Review and evaluate the success of recruiting strategies and propose new strategies as needed to contribute to our strategy for future sourcing and hiring the best talent in the market
Los Angeles, CA
- Participate in job fairs, college recruitment activities and other events and processed to attract candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to schedule and conduct initial interviews with qualified candidates, including reference checks
- Prepare new hire packets and orientation information for new hires
- Communicate regularly with the HR staff, IT staff, and Learning & Development staff on open positions and statuses thereof
- Maintain recruitment and employment files and documentation and ensure that programs are administered in compliance with regulatory and policy requirements
- Certification in Recruiting or Human Resources required
- Full cycle recruiting responsibilities for remote retail sales positions to meet headcount goals in the assigned region, including the sourcing, screening, and interviewing of candidates
HR Recruiter / Interviewer Intern
- Research industry networking events and opportunities to promote the employer brand
- Reinforce the company's commitment to providing fair and equitable recruiting and selection practices
- Selection & References
- Post all open positions internally and externally, or as directed by the manager, to all the necessary organizations to maintain compliance with OFCCP and EEOC standards
- Manage all open positions on corporate website
- Manage the applicant tracking system: review all résumés and properly documenting qualified applicants
- Develop and maintain recruitment sources, resources, and relationships
Carlos Albizu University - Miami Campus
2001 - 2006
Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Strong written and verbal communication, with excellent customer service skills. Organization, attention to detail, problem-solving and collaborative skills
- Experience requiring communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, including organization, prioritization, communication, interpersonal and customer service focus
- Analytical skills, managing data skills
- Strong organizational skills, multitask, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Existing skills in effectively managing the end to end recruitment process
Create a HR Recruiter Resume
How to write HR Recruiter Resume
HR Recruiter role is responsible for interpersonal, recruiting, customer, advanced, microsoft, excel, employment, training, computer, powerpoint.
To write great resume for hr recruiter job, your resume must include:
- Your contact information
- Work experience
- Skill listing
Contact Information For HR Recruiter Resume
The section contact information is important in your hr recruiter resume. The recruiter has to be able to contact you ASAP if they like to offer you the job. This is why you need to provide your:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
Work Experience in Your HR Recruiter Resume
The section work experience is an essential part of your hr recruiter resume. It’s the one thing the recruiter really cares about and pays the most attention to.
This section, however, is not just a list of your previous hr recruiter responsibilities. It's meant to present you as a wholesome candidate by showcasing your relevant accomplishments and should be tailored specifically to the particular hr recruiter position you're applying to.The work experience section should be the detailed summary of your latest 3 or 4 positions.
Representative HR Recruiter resume experience can include:
- Effectively multi-task, prioritize and achieve objectives by set timelines. Strong ability to promote WEI and the community
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, strong computer operation skill
- Excellent organizational skills/detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of employees
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Office and web-based systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage with various functions and seniority
Education on a HR Recruiter Resume
Make sure to make education a priority on your hr recruiter resume.If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your hr recruiter experience.For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
Additional details to include:
- School you graduated from
- Major/ minor
- Year of graduation
- Location of school
These are the four additional pieces of information you should mention when listing your education on your resume.
Professional Skills in HR Recruiter Resume
When listing skills on your hr recruiter resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience.
Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical hr recruiter skills:
- Experience in a role requiring relationship building skills and portfolio management with various customers
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills, including public speaking
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to foster effective working relationships, and inspire confidence and trust
- Strong analytic, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Sourcing and interviewing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including: listening, coaching and training
List of Typical Experience For a HR Recruiter Resume
Experience For Senior HR Recruiter Resume
- Establish positive relationships with candidates and effectively sell the company as an employer of choice, and assist in negotiating/closing hires
- Experience in at least three industries/verticals or HR/Corporate recruiting experience
- Experience: 2-4years of Human Resources/Recruiting experience, preferably in healthcare
- Overall experience, with at least 2 years recruiting experience
- Assist in new employee relocation effectively, coordinating with local HR partners
- Prior experience in HR/Recruitment in a retail environment is desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law as it relates to recruiting, interviewing, drug and background screenings, employment testing, etc
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated ability in competency based behavioral interviewing
- Progressive working knowledge and experience managing recruitment requirements in a fast paced high volume service industry
Experience For HR Recruiter / Home Health Resume
- Demonstrable experience in healthcare industry staff recruiting
- Experience developing Talent Acquisition strategy and processes/procedures
- Knowledge/previous experience of recruiting HR professionals
- At least one year of corporate recruiting experience
- HR / Recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in international recruiting highly desirable
- Handle and knowledge of an effective project management process
- Proven ability influence to others
Experience For Jpn-HR Recruiter, Human Resources Resume
- Responsible for delivering “high touch” excellent customer service throughout the recruitment cycle
- Recruiting experience in a Human Resources environment
- Recruitment or staffing experience
- Highly organized, extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with changing priorities
- Experience in a full cycle recruitment capacity within a large, complex organization; preferably within Manufacturing or a CPG company
- Capable of facilitating strong communication among staff
- Experience in Recruitment preferably in a professional services organization
- Managing phases of the recruiting process such as screening, interviews, selecting candidates, handling of the contract offer process
- Gaining a deep understanding of their business and hiring needs to inform a cohesive, actionable recruiting strategy
Experience For Temporary HR Recruiter Resume
- Sourcing talent, resume reviewing, conducting phone screens and in person interviews
- Leveraging market intelligence and data to advise hiring managers on hiring decisions
- Developing recruitment strategy, planning and coordinating recruitment processes
- Recruiting / Supervising group of recruiters
- Facilitating relationships with hiring managers
Experience For HR Recruiter / Sourcing Speciliast Resume
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including, Word, Excel and Office and ability to learn other computer programs
- Coordinating and multitasking
- Utilizing creative sourcing approaches to build and maintain pipelines
- Updating and keeping LinkedIn Page Current
- Performing community out-reach to networking
Experience For Contract HR Recruiter / Generalist Resume
- Creating and publishing job ads
- Coordinating new employees hiring process
- Reporting and monitoring to maintain adherence with the recruitment KPI's
- Working closely and coordinating other HR teams
- Developing job announcements
- Making Phone Calls to potential candidates
- Reporting with Shared Services to fill all open positions
- Recruiting background of 3 + years
- Willing to commute to Littleton/South Denver area
Experience For HR Recruiter With Polish Resume
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Setting up interviews with departmental managers
- Conducting all types of recruitment processes
- Expanding new ways of recruitment, by new, untypical recruitment sources
- Conducting recruitment reports and presentations
Experience For HR Recruiter / Interviewer Intern Resume
- Supporting all HR fields: HR administration/soft HR actions – when necessary
- Building of relationships with schools and organizations
- Working knowledge of an ATS system
- Some administrative support. Filing, typing reports, copying, answering phones, etc...
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures and training where required
- Highly energetic in promoting interest in TTUHSC - CMHC through personal contact, interviews, branding and advertising
- Strive to continually hiring managers with quality candidates by stay current regarding relevant recruitment and sourcing trends
Experience For HR Recruiter for CDC Resume
- Facilitates all aspects of hiring, including on boarding
- Knowledge of designing and implementing direct sourcing strategies
- Be responsible for associate level talent selection utilizing behavioral interviewing and competency based hiring profiles
- Posts open positions ensuring compliance of the applicant tracking system and reviews applicant resumes, screens and sends qualified resumes to hiring managers
- Completes face to face and phone screening interviews, assisting manager with identifying top candidates to interview in person
Experience For Zara HR Recruiter Intern Based Resume
- Proactively researches innovations and best practices in the sourcing and recruitment space and keeps sourcing function at leading edge of best practices
- Consult and coordinate with hiring managers and business leaders throughout the recruiting process to plan and execute a successful recruiting strategy
- Facilitate the on boarding processes in conjunction with IT, Hiring Managers and Corporate Learning Coordinator
- Screens potential candidates by conducting initial interviews, checking background/references, testing and other approved measures
- Manage the reporting processes and delivery of metrics on assigned recruiting activities
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media, and internet sites
- Introduce new hires to the organization and walk them through the hiring and training process
- Maintains recruiting logs by position, noting receipt of resumes, scheduled interviews, and activity
List of Typical Skills For a HR Recruiter Resume
Skills For Senior HR Recruiter Resume
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to drive the team and drive for results
- Excellent computer skills required to include, but not limited to; Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Good team player, able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional and teams
- Demonstrated organizational skills and systematic use of personal tactics
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook (intermediate), Word (basic), Excel (intermediate), PowerPoint (intermediate) and PeopleSoft (basic)
- Software/Hardware: Strong proficiency with Microsoft products required: Outlook, Word, Power Point, etc. Advanced Excel skills desired
- Diagnosing key issues and challenges during the recruiting process and work with hiring partners to effectively drive them to resolution
Skills For HR Recruiter / Home Health Resume
- Preparing and carrying out tests (language, skills & knowledge, screenings, and alike)
- Monitors, analyzes and directs the employment process, including recruitment, interviewing, skills testing and referencing processes, to ensure best practices
- Experience using Microsoft Office including strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Computer skills including spreadsheets, word processing, and email
- Advanced office skills including math, spelling, and grammar
- Conduct pre-employment skills testing as required, and recommend revisions to testing tools and process as needed
- Strong ability to development relationships with key stakeholders, multi-task, and manage competing priorities on a daily basis
- Experience creating effective job announcements
Skills For Jpn-HR Recruiter, Human Resources Resume
- Innovative, creative thinker with problem solving skills
- Related HR/Recruiting experience or combination of education and experience
- Interview applicants to effectively determine areas of strength while meeting business need
- Excellent sales/prospecting experience
- Detailed knowledge of key human resources including full-cycle recruiting, employment law, and basic skills in performance management and employee development
- Demonstrated experience with recruitment practices for hard-to-fill positions
- Proficient computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Office and HRIS systems
- Communicate effectively and in a friendly, approachable manner with associates at all levels of the organization
Skills For Temporary HR Recruiter Resume
- Open to both agency or in house recruiter with solid end to end recruitment experience
- Handle difficult clients, employees and situations. Advanced customer service skills
- Strong experience Microsoft Office suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and general database functionality
- Assist employees in the on boarding process. Effectively manages down time and is able to seek opportunities
- Prior office/administrative experience
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational and ability to prioritize
Skills For HR Recruiter / Sourcing Speciliast Resume
- Proven analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Regular update recruitment situation management; report at monthly basis effectively
- Utilize company identified competencies effectively in the screening process
- Exceptional customer service and follow-up skills
- Sourcing for and calling experience in candidates
- Working experience with MS Office
- Making both verbal and written job offers to experience in candidates
- Corporate or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
Skills For Contract HR Recruiter / Generalist Resume
- Develops proactive, creative and cost-effective sourcing, marketing and recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels
- Skill in successfully delivering on goals for both high volume hourly sourcing and selection and professional salaried sourcing and selection
- Have 2+ years recruiting experience including direct hire, temporary staffing, relocation and immigration
- Experience working in a staffing/recruiting/HR support capacity
- Experience in all aspects of recruiting, either for an internal company, or external staffing agency
- Minumum 3 years experience focusing on sales and marketing positions in a CRO, pharmaceutical or healthcare organization
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and attracting candidates globally, specifically in US and EU, at all levels
- Solid understanding of recruiting
- Knowledge of HRIS systems. Some experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or processing hires through an online system
- Strong proficiencies utilizing Microsoft Office software, Applicant Tracking Systems and social media
- Strong knowledge of recruiting systems and tools, assessments and behavioral interviewing
- Solid business acumen, understanding the business of the units that they are supporting
- Previous high volume Teller recruiting experience
- Experience with Internet recruiting
- Extensive experience handling references and background checks
Skills For HR Recruiter / Interviewer Intern Resume
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks following specific deadlines
- Profound working experience with MS Office
- Experience managing a high volume of open requisitions
- Experience with recruiting for a wide variety of positions
- Microsoft outlook experience required (scheduling, calendar, etc.)
- Demonstrates ability to complete a variety of complex assignments involving wide-range knowledge of Human Resources practices
- Performs work under light supervision and has ability to multi-task, manage time, and accepts challenging priorities
Skills For HR Recruiter for CDC Resume
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office technology is required
- Previous experience with iCims applicant tracking system
- Experience with or understanding of a matrixed organization
- Strong knowledge of advance recruiting techniques
- Full cycle recent recruiting experience required
- Resiliency in high pressure environments and ability to manage competing priorities
- Prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups
Skills For Zara HR Recruiter Intern Based Resume
- Related experience in a recruiting role within a search consultancy, Recruitment Outsource Provider, or in-house recruitment team
- Corporate recruiting experience in a medium to large organization
- HR recruiting experience
- Experience in conducting recruitment processes which provide a large number of people employed in a short time
- Ideally previous experience/knowledge of recruiting within the Human Resources industry, from junior to senior level
- Develop strong relationships and partnership with hiring manager, business leaders, and HR Business Partners
- Corporate recruiting/ HR experience is preferable
List of Typical Responsibilities For a HR Recruiter Resume
Responsibilities For Senior HR Recruiter Resume
- Strong data, analytical, and documentation skills
- Building strong relationships with the Hiring Managers to determine hiring needs and support them closely during the hiring process
- Managing phases of the recruiting process including effective screening, selecting candidates,
- Six to twelve months' recruiting experience
- Excellent customer service with the ability to consistently engage candidates and hiring managers
- Recruiting experience, preferably in the healthcare field
- Previous healthcare experience, specifically with medical, nursing and behavioral health exposure
Responsibilities For HR Recruiter / Home Health Resume
- Identify and prioritize Talent Acquisition strategies by requisition, and proactively build robust talent pipelines with high potential candidates
- Build a strong network of industry experts to stay informed of trends and best practices
- Experience in data collection and report generation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Recruiter and Hiring teams
- Professional talent acquisition experience
- Professional experience in Recruitment
- Database experience is an advantage (e.g. People Soft, Taleo, SAP)
- Experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
Responsibilities For Jpn-HR Recruiter, Human Resources Resume
- Personal interest/experience in the automotive arena
- A strong background in customer service
- Experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
- Strong knowledge of recruitment-related legal landscape
- Experience in HR administrative role
- 1 – 3 years recruitment experience
- Three or more years of recruitment experience required, preferably in healthcare
Responsibilities For Temporary HR Recruiter Resume
- Demonstrated leadership ability (Health & Safety committee member, event committee, grant committee, or other leadership roles)
- Two to four years recruitment and human resources experience in a global organisation
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work with all organizational levels with tact, diplomacy and discretion, and to maintain confidentiality
- Some experience with a multi-location employer is highly desirable
- Obtain and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license appropriate to the assignment and meets Department policy and procedures; travel in-state
- Develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with employees and management
- Prioritize and manage workflow
- Two (2) years' experience in Recruitment or Human Resources function
Responsibilities For HR Recruiter / Sourcing Speciliast Resume
- Experience in a role that required application of employment law
- Preferably in nonprofit experience
- Practical experience in modern ways and tools of recruitment (i.e. social media – FB, LI, IG, etc., direct search)
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, scheduling coordination
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring quality candidates, continuously striving to meet the goals set by assigned divisions
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including Microsoft Suite, Applicant Tracking Systems and Human Resources Information Systems
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including Microsoft Suite, Applicant Tracking Systems and Human Resources
- Understanding of Employment Law, Federal and State compliance governing the employment process
- Assisting with phone screens, background checks, one on one's and immediate vetting
Responsibilities For Contract HR Recruiter / Generalist Resume
- Facilitating background and all candidates required to undergo drug screening paperwork
- Focusing on key positions that are experiencing a short-fall in qualified candidates
- Recruiting and Sourcing
- Developing innovative approaches for tapping into new sources of applicants
- Helping with small side projects in the HR department
Responsibilities For HR Recruiter With Polish Resume
- Working closely with other recruiters and HR Generalist to onboard new hires and candidates
- Backing up all recruiters and generalists
- Generating offer letters
- Posting job descriptions
- Conducting phone screens
- Creating offer letters
Responsibilities For HR Recruiter / Interviewer Intern Resume
- Orienting union and union-free employees
- Recruiting for: Bulgaria, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Poland
- Interpreting policies and procedures
- Preparing word documents, spreadsheets, charts and PowerPoint presentations
- Managing careers page
- Attending job fairs
- Meeting due dates
- Develops and conducts training programs with staff and management designed to improve recruiting and hiring best practices to reduce turnover
Responsibilities For HR Recruiter for CDC Resume
- Counsel internal leaders and hiring managers by developing innovative, full-cycle recruiting strategies for open requisitions
- Partner with HR Generalist and hiring managers to understand the hiring needs of their business unit and advise on hiring trends
- Provides regular follow-up and feedback to hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness and full engagement during the recruiting process
- Utilize creative recruiting tactics, which include but are not limited to community outreach, digital marketing, social media and new and emerging tools
- Communicate with hiring managers to determine hiring needs which includes advise on recruitment and hiring best practices
- Coordinate and drive recruiting and hiring process, ensuring there is an adequate quality applicant flow for posted positions
- Knowledge of staffing and hiring processes within a corporate setting
Responsibilities For Zara HR Recruiter Intern Based Resume
- Supervises subordinates and matrixed associates in work-related activities, including goal-setting and performance management
- Drive and/or assist on a variety of department projects that contribute to driving the HR and Staffing function forward
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; social media, using newsgroups and job sites
- Work closely with the hiring manager to determine hiring needs
- Maintain frequent phone or e-mail contact with final selected candidates pending hiring decision
- Develop and maintain networking contacts for sourcing candidates
- Assess candidates using behavioural based interviewing in order to ensure top quality talent is selected
Related to HR Recruiter Resume Samples
Administrator, HRResume Sample
•Design and implement training for PeopleSoft transactors within the community•Evaluate and analyze BI reports•Act as a lead in managing and evaluating HRTS transactions and processes•Be the first point of contact and providing support for all gene...
•Excellent interpersonal skills including s...
•Strong proofreading skills and grammatical...
•Demonstrated experience using sound judgme...
HR StudentResume Sample
•Strong communication skills, both oral and written and the ability to be empathetic to employee’s needs•Creates a seamless and satisfying customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center teams•Interpret Scotiabank’s values and culture to determine the best...
•Administration experience desirable with a...
•Excellent interpersonal & communication sk...
•Excellent written and verbal communication...
Recruiter / HRResume Sample
•Resolves employee relations’ issues with a systematic approach. Works with employees and managers to determine root causes of issues and applies relevant solutions consistent with legal requirements and Trimble philosophy•Maintains and projects the Company’s professional reputation•&...
•Demonstrate strong Excel skills and a will...
•Strong sourcing (computer and networking s...
•Relationship-building skills, strong team ...
Talent OperationsResume Sample
•Lead the thinking: define, communicate and champion the cause of strong operations within UK&I BMC; think holistically, combining contingency planning with a keen awareness of internal and external developments to produce excellent operational performance and year-on-year improvements; assimilate lessons from the pas...
•Excellent organizational skills, manages c...
•Strong Problem solving & Project Managemen...
•Excellent administrative, critical reasoni...
Manager TalentResume Sample
•Drives the strategic engagement strategy across key recruiting social media channels•Responsible for both the collection and creation of marketing related content•Develops and manages multi-channel, integrated marketing plans for promotions, brand initiatives, and recruit...
•Cultivate New and Existing Business:Manage...
•Relationship Building:Achieve detailed und...
•Strong written and verbal communication sk...
HR TeamResume Sample
•Expense management – ensuring compliance with procurement policy, raising of PO’s, closing out invoices, reconciliation,•Coordinates department’s VC and teleconference•Previous experience within similar position,•Effective skills in organising and...
•Effective skills in organizing and priorit...
•Strong Microsoft Office Skills, including ...
•Experience in a HR Generalist Role, strong...
How do I write a resume for HR recruiter? ›
- Career Summary. -HR Professional with 2 years of rich work experience in recruiting IT professionals. ...
- Key Skills. -End to end recruitment: Sourcing, Staffing, scoping, and on boarding candidates. ...
- Personal Qualities. ...
- Employers. ...
- Academic Qualifications. ...
- Achievements. ...
- PERSONAL DETAILS.
- Talent acquisition techniques.
- Candidate screening and assessment.
- Knowledge of employment law and practices.
- Executive recruiting.
- Relationship building.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Employee Retention. Employee retention is a high priority for leading HR organizations today. ...
- Recruitment. ...
- Event networking. ...
- Administrative skills. ...
- Interviewing skills. ...
- Talent management. ...
- HR reporting skills. ...
- 1 Project the right tone. ...
- 2 Ask for LinkedIn recommendations. ...
- 3 Communicate your accomplishments. ...
- 4 Use keywords from the job description. ...
- 5 Keep your writing concise and mistake-free. ...
- 6 Prepare concrete anecdotes.