ISO 27701 standard was published in August 2019, and it is the first international standard that deals with privacy information management. The standard will assist organizations in establishing, maintaining, and continually improving a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) by enhancing the existing ISMS, based on the requirements of the ISO 27701 and guidance of ISO 27702.
1 0N 1
Download the report today!
Your Privacy Stats to know more about the Industry & kick-start your Privacy Career
CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
BOOK YOUR SLOT ON:
- Course Insights
- Certificate of Completion
- Practical Exercise
- Live Video Lectures
- Career Guidance
- Virtual Live Training
- Sample Mock Exam
In Partner with
- CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
PECB ISO/IEC 27701 Training & Certification
The ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor training and certification course teaches you how to execute a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) audit using generally accepted audit principles, processes, and methodologies.
PECB ISO/IEC 27701 - Only Training
This course will provide you with sufficient information on auditing your ISO/IEC 27701:2019 implementation so that you and your company can comprehend, detect, correct, and monitor the framework’s efficacy.
The ISO/IEC 27701:2019 standard is intended to assist companies better understand, manage, and mitigate the risks connected with personal information. ISO/IEC 27701:2019 specifies requirements and provides guidance for developing, deploying, maintaining, and continuously improving a PIMS.
- Course overview
During this training course, you will obtain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to acquire knowledge on the protection of privacy in the context of processing personally identifiable information (PII), as well as master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, establish communication with customers and resolve potential conflicts.
Duration of course
- 4 days of Virtual Training
- 9:30 AM- 05:30 PM IST on two consecutive weekends.
- You must already have a good knowledge of implementing an ISMS based on ISO 27701 and ISO 27702 and be looking to extend your ISMS to include management of privacy.
- ISO 27702 and be looking to extend your ISMS to include management of privacy.
Who should take this course?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a PIMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with PIMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a PIMS audit
- Expert advisors in the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Understand a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Identify the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Acquire the competences of the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the context of a PIMS audit
- Understand the Privacy Information Management System implementation process
- Acquire the necessary skills to support an organization in implementing a Privacy Information Management System in compliance with the ISO 27701
- Support the continuous improvement process of the Privacy Information Management System within organizations
- Increase transparency of the organization’s processes and procedures
- Maintain the integrity of customers’ and other interested parties’ information
- Interpret key requirements and guidance of ISO 27701 from both a PII controller and processor implementation perspective
- Recognize a typical framework for extending your ISO 27701 ISMS to include specific requirements and guidance for protecting personally identifiable information (PII) and implementing a PIMS
- Identify the benefits to your organization of implementing an ISO 27701 PIMS
1 Introduction to PIMS and ISO 27701s
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Privacy information management system (PIMS)
- Fundamental information security and privacy concepts and principles
2 Audit Principles, Preparation, and Launching of an Audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- The impact of trends and technology in auditing
- Evidence-based auditing
- Risk-based auditing
- Initiation of the audit process
- Stage 1 audit
3 On-site Audit Activities
- Preparations for stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
4 Closing the Audit
- Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing of the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Conclusion of the training course
5 Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 27701 Lead Auditor” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS).
- Domain 2: Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) requirement
- Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Domain 4: Preparing an ISO 27701 audit
- Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 27701 audit
- Domain 6: Closing an ISO 27701 audit
- Domain 7: Managing an ISO 27701 audit program
- Lecture style
- Teacher led classroom training
- Discussions with consultants
- Roleplay / Presentations
Trainers & Consultants
The course will be conducted or facilitated by trainers and consultants who are certified trainers by the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB). The PECB educates, evaluates, and provides certification against rigorous internationally recognized standards organizations and professionals. Our trainers offer their expertise in multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, GDPR, Risk & Management, etc.
- Request for withdrawal or postponement must be made in writing to Tsaaro Academy.
- Refunds arising from course withdrawal/deferment will be subjected to the following terms:
- More than 2 weeks before course commencement: Full refund.
- Less than 2 weeks before course commencement: 50% refund.
- On or after course commencement: No refund.
Confirmation & Reservation
When registration is confirmed, participants will receive our email confirmation along with information of the course programme. If no seats are available for the applied date, you will be notified immediately and given an alternative date. Tsaaro Academy reserves the right to change the course schedules, programmes and content without prior notice. We also reserve the right to cancel course due to unforeseen circumstances.
Certificate of Proficiency
Tsaaro Academy is a unique privacy certification training platform as we strive to provide operational leadership, best practices, training, and support for data privacy.
PECB is a certification body that provides education and certification under ISO 17024 for individuals in a wide range of disciplines. PECB provides learners with valuable education, evaluation, and certiﬁcation against rigorous internationally recognized standards.
For more information regarding our courses, please feel free to contact us.
Mobile : +91 77609 23421
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!
- Our Expert Trainers
CIPPe, ISO/IEC 27701 LI, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
Rishi Wadhwa comes from a law & public policy background. He has vast experience in the technology space both from the legal & advisory-compliance perspective. He was a former legal associate at one of the leading law firms. Later on joined one of the Big 4 firms as an Assistant Manager with their Cyber Risk Advisory team. He presently serves as a Senior Cyber Security Consultant.
- Related Videos
- Why Tsaaro Academy
Assistance in Doubt Clearing
Focus on Practical Teaching
Validated by Successful Learners
Curated and Certified Courses
- Reviews on Trustpilot
AADITYA P ☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆November 03, 2022
Lectures are very practical and indepth. All of their staff and trainers were always ready to help and guide me. Took the package for CIPT and CIPM both. Hope to clear the exam soon. They also have after exam support for interview training etc, so overall its one stop solution for Privacy certifications.
Anupama Jayakumar ☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆September 22, 2022
Upskilling on privacy and protection domain was my aspiration for 2022. The journey was seamless thanks to Tsaaro! The 3 day training was an overarching experience that made the study journey so much more meaningful. The expertise of trainers is evident from the examples and the clarification. Thank you Tsaaro and wish you continued luck in churning more privacy professionals.
Anish Pandey ☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆September 28, 2022
"Tsaaro academy is truly dedicated to the mission of training and getting people certified in Privacy . They go above and beyond when it comes to helping and guiding each and every person for the exams.I got calls personally from members of the academy to make sure I'm prepared well and ensure that they provide all the support necessary.Kudos to them and good luck ."
☆☆☆☆☆July 29, 2022
"My journey has been smooth and the trainers along with the coordinators have been really supportive and helpful through out.This was my 1st certification with Tsaaro academy and experience was really good further more, i have planned to take my CIPM AND CIPT certifications from Tsaaro."
Nisha Sadwal ☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆September 26, 2022
Privacy Professional!It was really a good experience. After my training I was in touch and infact in touch with my trainer Alka as she possess a very good knowledge and skills in Privacy. Most important with this certification was the concepts and that’s what Tsaaro helped to make it easy and in understandable language!. I only dreamt about this certification, but Tsaaro helped me to achieve my goal!
Swati S ☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆August 25, 2022
"Excellent trainingThe training at Tsaaro was extremely good. The trainer was thorough, and explained each and every concept in detail giving relevant examples, which was super helpful.. The training is not to be missed for anyone who wants to prepare for CIPP/E but is overwhelmed with the huge amount of resources.. I think Tsaaro is doing amazing work with so much guidance on the data privacy domain.."
- Latest Blogs
10 reasons why you should get a CIPP-E certification
10 reasons why you should get a CIPP-E certification 10 …
Guide To The Best Privacy Certifications For 2023
Guide To The Best Privacy Certifications For 2023 Guide To …
How to take the CIPP/E exam and become a certified Privacy Professional?
Introduction CIPP/E is one of the three protection affirmations presented …
- Other IAPP Certifications
The IAPP has created a certification program for information privacy that is well-known throughout the world. The following credentials are offered as part of its current certification offerings:
CIPP/US – Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States
Want to start a career in the Privacy domain? Have you heard about CIPP/US?The Privacy scene in the USA is taking a shift, with multiple states developing their data protection legislations. Are you wondering how to make a mark in the US privacy market? Stop worrying and get CIPP/US certified by IAPP and Tsaaro Academy.
Certified Information Privacy Manager
Identifying experts who oversee daily privacy operations for corporations and organizations is the goal of the Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certification program. Your ability to develop, implement, and oversee a privacy programme at all phases of its lifecycle is demonstrated by your CIPM certification.
Certified Information Privacy Technologist
The Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) program strives to identify IT workers who consistently use privacy policies, tools, and technologies at work, if not exclusively. Having CIPT certification shows that you are proficient in both privacy and technology, which is necessary to ensure that operations satisfy privacy goals and reduce risks.
- Tsaaro Training
Certified Tsaaro – Data Protection Officer ( CT – DPO) – Practitioner
CT – DPO Practitioner
As per the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), a total of 128 out of 194 countries have already implemented legislation to secure data privacy. This number has been skyrocketing for the past few years. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) marked the beginning of a new era of data protection.
DSCI Certified Privacy Professional (DCPP)
The DCPP is a certification program which enables professionals to acquire the required skills and practical knowledge to advance their career in the field of data privacy. It is an industry standard program for professionals working and entering the field of privacy.
CISM – Certified Information Security Manager (Training)
The CISM is a certification that promotes global security principles and verifiesemployees’ abilities to manage designs, monitor and analyse information security in a company. Tsaaro ‘s CISM training course assists applicants in developing anunderstanding of risk management, information security governance, and developing security policies and strategies to fulfil organisational objectives.
Got a question to ask ?
Is there something else we can help you with?
Drop your query here, and we will reach out to you!
How do I pass the ISO 27001 lead auditor? ›
- Obtain Lead Auditor certificate.
- Gain prior experience.
- Find a certification body.
- Go through training.
- Gain audit experience.
If you fail an ISO audit, you may face the risk of certified status removal. External audits reveal major non-conformances that the organisation needs to address. Sometimes it may detect issues with the quality management system you were unaware of.How do you fail ISO 27001? ›
The first area where an organisation is likely to fail an ISO 27001 audit is in documentation. This might mean that important documents are missing, out of date, o, unpublished! You can fail an audit if a required document falls under any of these categories.What questions do ISO auditors ask? ›
- What is your quality (environmental, safety, information security) policy? ...
- What are your objectives? ...
- Where do you get your procedures from? ...
- What do you do if you find a nonconformance or a potential improvement? ...
- What are your responsibilities?
How difficult is ISO 27001 certification? There's nothing inherently difficult about ISO 27001 beyond what you need to maintain good information security. If you are already practise good information security, the ISO will help you frame and improve it over time. If you don't then it will tell you how.What is the salary of ISO 27001 auditor? ›
6,50,000 - 10,00,000 PA.Can you fail an ISO audit? ›
The immediate consequences of a failed ISO audit are related to the cost of addressing areas of non-compliance. Most business that attempt ISO certification continue to do so after an audit failure, so the impact of failure depends on the action required to address non-conformances.How do you pass an ISO audit? ›
- Be well-prepared. The ISO certification should be a living management process that is constantly updated and optimized. ...
- Take internal audits seriously. ...
- Implement corrective actions. ...
- Don't forget your management review. ...
- Correctly monitor objectives. ...
- Ensure that everything is clean.
Generally, if you fail an audit, you get hit with a bigger tax bill. The IRS finds that you didn't pay the correct amount of taxes so it utilizes the audit to recover them. In addition to penalties, you're required to pay the additional taxes as well as the interest on those taxes.How do I prepare for an ISO 27001 audit? ›
- Decide on the Right Time for Compliance.
- Document Everything.
- Familiarize Employees with the Process.
- Set Policies and Assign Responsibilities.
- Hire or Appoint an ISO Manager or Representative.
- Determine the Scope of Your Organization's ISMS.
How many questions are on the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor exam? ›
The ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions, including the stem and four alternatives (only one correct answer).How to pass ISO 27001 Lead Implementer exam? ›
In order to successfully pass the PECB ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Exam, you should have strong knowledge and experience in managing information security systems and processes, including risk assessment and treatment, project planning and execution, control implementation, and auditing principles.